The successful applicant will be ready to develop their existing skills by working as an experienced in-house Graphic Designer on a range of exciting projects. Nollywood Movies is expanding at a rapid pace, so will provide the opportunity to help with marketing campaigns, website updates, print design, merchandise creation and ensuring brand unity across the company.
As a Graphic Designer you will also:
- Design for multi-platform, complex digital products
- Bring your passion for first class visual design & set standards across the Nollywood Movies Brand
- Champion making things look, feel and work beautifully
- Clearly communicating and articulating your expertise – whilst understanding the teams strategy, goals and brand
- Work within agile, cross-disciplinary teams to deliver unique propositions and products
- Be self-motivated and able to take initiative
- Be able to follow instruction and develop existing designs Have strong organisation and time-management skills
- Ensuring the Nollywood Movies branding is consistent across all mediums and locations
- Strong design layout and typography skills
- Produce design materials for Nollywood Movies’ brand via external print documents and presentations, the Nollywood Movies website, Nollywood Movies’ social media channels and other marketing asset.
- Present finalised ideas and concepts to internal teams.
- Manage your own workload with some assistance from the NollyTeam and Directors.
- Assisting with website updates and improvements
- Creating vector based graphics
- Coming up with graphics for sharing on social media
- Designing graphics for use on email newsletters
- Designing pull up banners, brochures and leaflets for events
- Preparing files for print and communicating with printers
- Designing branded merchandise
- Creating and designing PowerPoint presentations
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, etc.
- Competent in Microsoft Suite – PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Possess a design portfolio
- Have a genuine interest in design and follow the latest trends and passion for digital and branded content advertising
- An excellent designer with experience in cross platform design
- An understanding of the differing requirements for various brand responses being
- Familiar with branding and identity working closely to pre-defined guidelines
- Collaborative mind-set and ability to work across brands and content types
- Ability to plan and produce content mock ups to meet company requirements and standards