Social Media Strategist
Our Goals, Objectives on Social Media
Awareness, sales, engagement and visits to company website.
What we need from you:
Create a communications plan and calendar because our traditional marketing items like promotions, press releases, events, and publicity should be shared across our social channels.
- Analyse user engagement (e.g. click-through and bounce rates)
- Coordinate with marketing and media departments to design advertising campaigns
- Advise other employees on their social media activity (e.g. how to respond to comments and questions and what to share on personal and company accounts)
- Oversee all company social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills